Miyawaki SD1 Steam Trap | Thermodynamic Disc | Series S
- The stainless steel body makes it resistant to corrosion and has excellent durability
- Economical Cost - Ideal for tracer lines
- It can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Small & Compact design.
- Simple design with minimal parts - Easy maintenance
- Interior bimetal smoothly discharges low-temperature condensate and air in early stages of blow off.
|Nominal diameter (A)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight|
|Model||Connection||Nominal Diameter||Max Op. Pressure||Max
|Max Op. Temperature||Material|
|SD1||Screwed Rc, NPT||8||20 bar||20 bar||400°C||
|SD1||Screwed Rc, NPT||10||20 bar||20 bar||400°C||
|SD1||Screwed Rc, NPT||15||20 bar||20 bar||400°C||