Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV) are designed for regulating the downstream pressure and maintaining it within certain acceptable limits. Ideally, a PRV should provide constant downstream pressure while delivering the required flow, i.e. the PRV automatically adjusts the flow to meet the downstream system demand. Depending on the model, MIYAWAKI`s PRV are designed for steam, air, gases and liquids.
MIYAWAKI manufactures the following types of PRV:
– Direct acting pressure reducing valves RE1, RE20, REH20, REC20, REC1 and RE2 for steam
– Pilot operated pressure reducing valves RE3 and RE10N for steam
– Pressure reducing valves with a downstream pressure sensing line RE20L, REH20L and REC20L for steam
– Direct acting pressure reducing valves REA20, REAH20 and REAC20 for air, gases and liquids
– Pressure reducing valves with a downstream pressure sensing line REA20L, REAH20L and REAC20L for air, gases and liquids